Become a member of the Bench 1775 Wine Club to receive a curated selection of award winning BC wines delivered to you in spring and fall. Choose from 5 membership options to receive 15% off your purchases and exclusive access to new releases, library wines, club events and more. Make a selection below and join our Okanagan wine club today to start enjoying the rewards of membership and some of the finest BC wines.
Red wine enthusiasts, this club is for you! You’ll be privy to our smooth Cabernet Franc Malbec, our spirited Groove red blend, and our spicy Syrah which flew off the shelves…Join Now
If Whites and Rosé are your true love, the White Wine Club is for you! Receive our award-winning Sauvignon Blanc, Glow Rosé, our patio-sipping blend Chill, and more…Join Now
Membership in our most popular Wine Club means you’ll be shipped 6 warming red wines in our Fall shipment and 6 vivacious whites (along with our Glow Rosé) in our Spring shipment. If you want the widest selection of our vinous portfolio, this is the club for you…Join Now
Joining the Sweet Wine Club means you will receive a mixture of our Whistler and Paradise Ranch branded ice wines and late harvest wines. This club is for those who appreciate the sweeter things in life…Join Now
Enjoy all of our wine club benefits by committing to two gift card deposits a year, spring and fall of $150 and then use the card to purchase online or in our wineshop, or gift it to your favorite person when the mood strikes…Join Now
We are thankful to everyone in our Wine Club family. If you refer a friend or family member to our Wine Club, we would like to offer you a $25 referral credit towards your next club shipment!
- We ask that you try our Wine Club for a minimum of 1 year (2 shipments) to receive the full Bench 1775 experience. If you decide it’s not the right fit for you, we can help cancel, after you’ve received your shipments. Should you cancel prior to any shipments all discounts received will be charged back to your credit card. You may send an email to [email protected] for assistance.
- If you wish to cancel, please let us know 14 days before our next scheduled shipment. We will continue with shipment until written notice is received & cannot guarantee cancellation if notice is given later than 14 days.
- Club members are responsible for informing us of any address changes as they must be received 14 days prior to shipping day. *Additional shipping charges will apply for any redirected shipments.*
- Club members agree to the terms and conditions of the Wine Club.
- Club members agree to us billing their credit cards on file, twice per year with advance knowledge of the billing date via email. Typically, we bill credit cards 5-7 days before shipping your next shipment.
- All members must be of legal drinking age.
- We, at Bench 1775 Winery, have a commitment to you as a Club Member. You’re our family and we want you to think of our winery as your winery! We invite you to let our Club Manager know when you plan to visit us so you can have a private tour of the Estate Vineyard with a complimentary tasting of our premium wines.
In order to ensure all club members receive their preferred wine packages, please contact our Club Manager, Sarah for assistance by emailing [email protected] or by phoning 250-490-4965 ext 106. Depending on the season, we may have limited packages available as our library wines & sold out wines are set aside months if not years in advance!
Unfortunately, at this time, Bench 1775 Winery does not allow members to select their own shipments. However if you’d prefer to order your own selections you can switch your club from White, Red, Sweet to our “wine on your own time” club. This will automatically deposit $150.00 to a gift card that you can use at your leisure, with all of the membership benefits.
If you’ve completed your 2 shipment commitment, you may cancel your membership by contacting us at 250-490-4965 ext 106 or by emailing [email protected]
We cannot guarantee membership cancellations during shipment processing. Each shipment email that is sent to club members will have a strict “Account Changes Deadline”.
All memberships are considered active as we require members to contact us if they’d like to be removed from our Wine Club.
In order to gain access to the Wine Club Exclusive Wines and, to have your 15% discount automatically applied to your order, you will need to first log into your Wine Club Account.
Click the Login button on the top right hand side of the Home Page.
Next, you will need to enter your Username & Password.
If you have any difficulty logging in, you can use the ‘click here’ link beside ‘Forgot your username and password?’ or, you can contact us at the winery and we will be happy to help.
Create your Add-On Order
Visit the ‘All Wines’ page under the ‘Wines’ heading to find the Red, White and Sweet Wines as well any Special Edition Add-On Packages.
When you are ready to check out, go to your cart as shown below.
You will be taken to the Checkout Page. This is where you will pay for your Add-on order only, & choose your shipping option.
Under “Shipping Options” you will find a selection called “Add order to next Club shipment” Select this option.
Selecting this option will make sure that you indicate to us that you would like to have this order sent with your Wine Club Shipment, as well as removing any shipping charges applied to your Add-On Order. You will automatically be billed for your add-on order and your Wine Club shipment will be billed separately.
Please verify that you are of legal drinking age.