Bourbon – Glazed Grilled Salmon
PAIR WITH OUR PINOT NOIR OR WONERDERFULLY DRY ROSE!
- 3 tbsp Brown Sugar3 Tbsp Bourbon
- 2 Tbsp light Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp grated Ginger
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 3 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 4 salmon fillets
- 134 thinly sliced green onions
- 1 tblsp sesame seeds
- Combine brown sugar, bourbon, soy sauce, ginger, lime juice, garlic and pepper. Place salmon fillets in mixture amd marinade in fridge for one hour, turning regularly.
- Grill skin side down on medium hot grill for 4-5mins each side, depending on thickness.
- Pour reserve marinade into saucepan, stir over medium heat and reduce.
- After removing salmon from grill, brush sauce on each fillet and sprinkle with green onions and sesame seeds.