Upcoming Club Shipment
An email informing you of the order details of 2021 Wine Club shipment has been sent on Sept 28th, 2021. Please kindly check your inbox or spam folder. If you wish to make any changes about your account, please be sure to do so before Oct 15th. Please send a note to [email protected] if you did not receive this email or have any questions.
Please keep all of your information (shipping address, credit card, email, phone number) updated through your online profile.
For all those in the Wine On Your Own Time Club, no action is required. We will process your gift card on October 18th then we’ll send your code via email. This can be used to purchase wine online or in shop at your convenience.
We’ve set the date for our 2022 Annual Wine Club Party – Sunday, September 25th. Mark your calendar and more details will be coming to you in late August through our newsletter. Stay tuned!
Wine Club Newsletter – February 17th, 2021 (please add us to your Safe Senders list)
Add-On Orders or Account Changes Deadline – March 9th, 2021
Payment Processing – March 15th, 2021
Out of Province Shipping – March 22nd, 2021
B.C Shipping – March 23rd, 2021
Pick-ups – Available from March 24th onwards
*If you are planning to be in the neighbourhood around this time, please email or phone us to schedule your shipment for pick-up. We cannot change shipment status after March 9th.
- 2015 Paradise Ranch Merlot Late Harvest (2)
- 2016 Paradise Ranch Pinot Noir Icewine (2)
- 2017 Whistler Riesling Icewine (2)
We are thankful to everyone in our Wine Club family. If you refer a friend or family member to our Wine Club, we would like to offer you a $25 referral credit towards your next club shipment!
- We ask that you try our Wine Club for a minimum of 1 year (2 shipments) to receive the full Bench 1775 experience. If you decide it’s not the right fit for you, we can help cancel, after you’ve received your shipments. Should you cancel prior to any shipments all discounts received will be charged back to your credit card. You may send an email to [email protected] for assistance.
- If you wish to cancel, please let us know 14 days before our next scheduled shipment. We will continue with shipment until written notice is received & cannot guarantee cancellation if notice is given later than 14 days.
- Club members are responsible for informing us of any address changes as they must be received 14 days prior to shipping day. *Additional shipping charges will apply for any redirected shipments.*
- Club members agree to the terms and conditions of the Wine Club.
- Club members agree to us billing their credit cards on file, twice per year with advance knowledge of the billing date via email. Typically, we bill credit cards 5-7 days before shipping your next shipment.
- All members must be of legal drinking age.
- We, at Bench 1775 Winery, have a commitment to you as a Club Member. You’re our family and we want you to think of our winery as your winery! We invite you to let our Club Manager know when you plan to visit us so you can have a private tour of the Estate Vineyard with a complimentary tasting of our premium wines.
In order to ensure all club members receive their preferred wine packages, please contact our Club Manager for assistance by emailing [email protected] or by phoning 250-490-4965 ext 106. Depending on the season, we may have limited packages available as our library wines & sold out wines are set aside months if not years in advance!
Unfortunately, at this time, Bench 1775 Winery does not allow members to select their own shipments.
If you’ve completed your 2 shipment commitment, you may cancel your membership by contacting us at 250-490-4965 ext 106 or by emailing [email protected]
We cannot guarantee membership cancellations during shipment processing. Each shipment email that is sent to club members will have a strict “Account Changes Deadline”.
All memberships are considered active as we require members to contact us if they’d like to be removed from our Wine Club.
In order to gain access to the Wine Club Exclusive Wines and, to have your 15% discount automatically applied to your order, you will need to first log into your Wine Club Account.
Click the Login button on the top right hand side of the Home Page.
Next, you will need to enter your Username & Password.
If you have any difficulty logging in, you can use the ‘click here’ link beside ‘Forgot your username and password?’ or, you can contact us at the winery and we will be happy to help.
Create your Add-On Order
Visit the ‘All Wines’ page under the ‘Wines’ heading to find the Red, White and Sweet Wines as well any Special Edition Add-On Packages.
When you are ready to check out, go to your cart as shown below.
You will be taken to the Checkout Page. This is where you will pay for your Add-on order only, & choose your shipping option.
Under “Shipping Options” you will find a selection called “Add order to next Club shipment” Select this option.
Selecting this option will make sure that you indicate to us that you would like to have this order sent with your Wine Club Shipment, as well as removing any shipping charges applied to your Add-On Order. You will automatically be billed for your add-on order and your Wine Club shipment will be billed separately.
Please verify that you are of legal drinking age.