Newly released to our Wine Club portfolio is this 4 year aged Post Modern Chardonnay. Why is it called Post Modern? Our Chardonnay doesn't like to go by regular standards so we created a newer take on the classic style. We've taken our fruit, pressed off the juice and fermented 15% in French oak and put the remaining 85% in stainless steel tanks. After 3 months, the oaked Chardonnay was then added to the stainless steel tanks. Thus, creates a Post Modern style; old world oaked chardonnay & modern world un-oaked Chardonnay.
This wine is perfect for the lover of all Chardonnay & for those who are still experimenting with this particular varietal. Light oak & subtle roasted nuts on the nose followed by creamy, texture and tastes of lemon zest, ripe banana and butter.
Tasting Room is now closed for the season. We're offering Wines Sales & Curbside Pick-up Monday - Friday 9:30am - 4:30pm.
Shop our Valentine's Day offerings and enjoy Free Shipping on orders of 6 or more bottles in BC & Alberta! If you wish to arrange for pick-up, please contact us at 250-490-4965.