Join our Wine Club to enjoy 15% off and more benefits
Shop our online store & have it delivered right to your door
Tasting Room is Open Daily! Reservations required
Cart 0 items: $0.00

Bench 1775

2018 Estate Sauvignon Blanc

2018 Estate Sauvignon Blanc
Signature White

With multiple picks of our Estate Sauvignon Blanc grapes, we are able to capture a range of flavour and aroma in this wine. We harvest 6 separate picks from our Estate vineyard to create 6 separate wines and then blend them together to create our 2018 Estate Sauvignon Blanc. 15% of the juice is fermented and barrel aged in new French Oak and the remaining 85% is in stainless steel.

The fresh and lively flavor of our 2018 Estate Sauvignon Blanc is the perfect pair with creamy pasta, roast chicken and seafood.

Abundant in fresh, appealing aroma and flavour, the 2018 Estate Sauvignon Blanc is the best accompaniment to your next social gathering.

In Stock
Add To Cart
SKU: 244070-Estate2018
Add To Cart
/ Case of 12
Wine Specs
Sauvingon Blanc
Harvest Date
multiple dates September to October 2018
Drink now to 2022
Bottling Date
June 2019
Residual Sugar
Wine Profile
Vineyard Notes
Region: Naramata Bench Soil Type: Stony Silt Age of Vines: 10-12 yrs
Production Notes
100% Sauvignon Blanc
Winemaker Notes
Our signature white varietal, the Sauvignon Blanc from our Naramata Bench winery vineyard was picked in 6 different lots and vinified separately; one barrel and 5 in stainless tanks. The resulting batches were then blended to produce this cuvée special.
Food Pairing Notes
Creamy flan with lemon zest, guava, gooseberry, and a long textural finish can pair elegantly with delicate seafood, spot prawns, creamy pasta, and fresh asparagus with butter.
400 cases
Other Notes
750 ml
Product Reviews
Add A Product Review
E-Mail me when someone reviews this product
Leave this field blank:
Related Products
Add To Cart
SKU: 830844-2014
Add To Cart
/ Case of 12
Add To Cart
SKU: 865493-2018
Add To Cart
/ Case of 12