COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN
Thank you to all our loyal followers & Club Members for supporting our winery through these times. We’re thankful to each of you for your continued support through online ordering, sharing our wines with your friends, and showing us love on social media.
Our team has been working diligently on the re-opening plan to ensure the safety of all guests & staff visiting our winery. In order to follow government guidelines, we’ve implemented the following protocols during your visit:
- All staff have been trained using updated WorkSafe BC safety information sheets
- Tasting Room & Outdoor Patio capacities reduced to ensure physical distancing measures are safely in place.
- Masks are required for all staffs and guests while on premise, unless while seated on the patio.
- As of Monday, September 13th, guests wishing to join us for a seated tasting experience will require proof of a first dose of a Covid-19 vaccine upon arrival, as per BC Provincial Health Orders. Vaccine Cards will not be required for retail purchasers or for a standing tasting.
- Group size will be restricted to 6. If the group is bigger than 6, the group will need to divide.
- Indoor Bistro used as a waiting area with benches set up at appropriate distances
- One-way direction markers have been set up on the floor; there is one entrance and one exit
- Host greets all guests at entrance; guests are directed by a host to appropriate locations based on capacity
- Sanitizer stations set-up throughout our facility for staff and guests
- Staff will wash or sanitize their hands throughout the day & between customers
- Increased cleaning of all major contact surfaces, with table & bar surfaces being cleaned between customers
- Increased cleaning of all guest washrooms
- Guest information, which may include first & last name, as well as phone number, will be kept for a minimum of 30 days for contact tracing purposes
- Cash transactions have been discontinued
The Bench 1775 Team is excited to welcome you back to explore & experience the best of the Bench. If you have any other questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 250-490-4965 ext 103.