When you join the Bench 1775 Wine Club, you are committing to receive a shipment of 6 bottles in the Fall, and a shipment of 6 bottles in the Spring, so a total of 12 bottles (a full case) each year.
- Membership means a 15% discount on those 12 bottles, and that same 15% discount on any additional wine purchased online or at the winery.
- We will contact you by email 3 weeks before a shipment to ensure your shipping and billing information is up to date. Please place our email address, email@example.com, on your safe sender list so you don’t miss any information regarding your shipment. Your credit card will be processed 5-7 business days prior to shipment of your regular membership package. Members who pick up their club order at the winery will not pay for shipping.
- If you live in BC or Alberta, we cover the shipping costs for a full case, or 12 bottles, which means you are receiving 12 bottles at 15% off, plus free shipping. If you love our wines, it’s an incredible deal, and many of our BC and Alberta Wine Club members increase their 6 bottle shipments to 12 bottles to receive free shipping. In the provinces of Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, and Saskatchewan, we cover the shipping when 2 cases (24 bottles) are purchased.
- We have a commitment to you as well. Our Wine Club Members are a part of the Bench 1775 family; we want you to think of our winery as your winery! We invite you to let our Wine Club Coordinator know when you plan to visit Bench 1775, so you can get a behind-the-scenes tour and a free, private tasting for you and your guests. In addition, if you refer anyone to the Wine Club and they decide to join, we will give you a $25 gift certificate that you can redeem at the winery or to purchase Bench 1775 wine online.
- Membership may be cancelled at any time after receiving a minimum of 2 shipments by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellation notice must be received at least 14 days prior to the next shipment's scheduled departure. Automatic shipments will continue until the member provides written notice of cancellation at least 14 days prior to the next wine club shipment date to email@example.com.
- Club members are responsible for advising Bench 1775 of any shipping address changes at least 14 days prior to the next Club shipment date. Additional shipping charges will apply if a shipment is redirected.
- Additional shipping charges may be applied when shipping to remote areas.
- Club membership is non-transferrable.
- The Club members agree to the terms and conditions of the Wine Club in effect from time to time as set out on the http://www.bench1775.com website and agree that Club members will receive automatic wine club shipments and Club members' credit cards will be automatically charged 5-7 days prior to shipment.
- We currently are not able to ship wines outside of Canada. Please contact the winery at (250)490-4965 X 107 to make alternative arrangements.
- We cannot ship to Post Office Boxes.
- All members must be of legal drinking age.
- We have four different Wine Clubs for you to choose from! Click Join Now to learn more.
Bench 1775 Wine Club from Bench 1775 Winery on Vimeo.